F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPR Dual Valve Catch Can and UPR MEGA Dual Valve Catch Can Hose Routing with Clean Side Separator

UPR Ecoboost Hose Diagram No Drill or Drill.jpg

UPR will be offering Quick Connect Fittings for both the WOT and the CSS setup. Once you install the
passenger Turbo Inlet and the CSS fittings all lines will be then be UPR Plug n Play Style.

Love to get some feedback from our Enthusiasts.

Here is the complete kit to Route your system like RX with the Best UPR Plug n Play Catch Can Components

UPR WOT and CSS Lines-1k.jpg

We have been working around the Ford Engineer's to deliver the only True OEM style system. Our goal has
been and always will be to give you the best products and maintain your Ford warranty. We now have a few
dealers in Florida that will install our kits because of the quality and the fact that we have gone above and
beyond quality and price of what these systems were ever designed to be.

Joe

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is this included in the Mega can that is on sale at this time?

From Infinity and Beyond

Never argue with a Moron, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is an Optional upgrade as the components are a costly upgrade for the level of quality involved in
them. From the Goodyear 5/8" Braided Hose - UPR Billet Hose Ends - UPR Plug n Play Catch Can Fittings.

The UPR Wide Open Throttle Evacuation kit and Clean Side Separator to the Airbox kit will be available
next week for all existing UPR Dual Valve Catch Cans and UPR Mega Catch Cans. Existing customers
that are running the UPR catch can systems will get a discount and it can be purchased with new UPR
Catch Can kits for a discount as well.

I will release the specifics on Monday.

Joe

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This upgrade is available with the UPR MEGA Catch Can and Dual Valve Catch Can for $399.99
as a complete package once we ad the options and update all the dealers.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Looking forward to having this available! Let me know where and who is going to have it, my money is ready for a Mega can and CSS with WOT kit.

·
Administrator
7,775 Posts
So now this is a completely different system that I bought last month. Does this catch more or less than the setup of the CSS going straight into the inbox and the can connected the the drivers side inlet barb? I am catching ALOT with my can now, I can't really see how this 'different' system (with having to drill) will be more beneficial??

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will just create a slight increase in vacuum and maybe indirectly cause more oil to be pulled out. Not really needed, it's more of an option used to maximize vacuum.

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm also interested like to see if it would be included in the MAK deal that's going on at this time.
This is available with the MAK kit in Satin at $399.99 since the upgrade is costly and absolutely the best setup and components available.

Just ask Adrian as he contacted us this morning about it.

This is a super Holiday Special.

Joe

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Can't wait for mine to show up! Thanks Joe!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have the UPR dual valve catch can with cleanside separator!!! I already upgraded to the plug and play fittings!!! I am interested in the WOT evacuation upgrade and fresh air upgrade for the CSS!!! How much will this run me!!! Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.