F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2013 Race Red FX4 on Thursday (1-30-14). I plan on tinting the windows and putting on a level kit and that's about it. I traded in a 2011 Silverado with a lot done to it and I don't regret it one bit. I love this truck already.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics...

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
I just bought a 2013 Race Red FX4 on Thursday (1-30-14). I plan on tinting the windows and putting on a level kit and that's about it. I traded in a 2011 Silverado with a lot done to it and I don't regret it one bit. I love this truck already.QUOTE]

Famous last words....you won't stop there....we won't let you! :p welcome!!

Nice truck..did you get to keep some of those balloons?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice truck ! Alot of good info on this forum. Enjoy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome to the dark side (Ford) where being bad has never been so good. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha! Thanks for the greetings. I'm going back to the dealer tomorrow to get the rear fender well liners thrown on. I was going to put on my level kit myself this weekend if it's nice out and if I'm feeling better. I noticed in one of the videos of how to install the level it showed them unplugging the electronic steering plugs. Is this necessary and if so where are they located specifically? Also, is there anything else I should be aware of?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thats not far at all. I live in Gastonia. Thought the dealership pic kind of looked like Dale Jarrett ford but figured I was wrong cuz im sure there are many dealerships that look the same lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts