F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
It's nice to be here to see so many nice trucks and read up on some great info.
I have been a bit of lurker, I will admit. lol Ever since hearing about the '14 Ford Tremor, I am very interested in picking one up. She will not be my first truck, but my very first Ford truck. I will be trading in my '05 Dodge Ram Daytona, which has been a great truck and I just recently (last year), bought a '13 Ford Mustang Roush Stage 3 in GHIG, which is my very first Ford and very first Mustang. I hope the dealer can make the numbers work so I can afford one. My Mustang payment is pretty big, so I don't want to dig myself into a hole. :eek: I don't need to buy a truck, but after hearing that the Tremor may only be a one year sale, I feel like I'm under the gun, so to speak. lol So,....we'll see what happens.
Anyways, I look forward to learning about these trucks and meeting some people. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

2013 FX4 Ecoboost, Sterling Gray, 3.55 gears, Rhino Liner, Bed Extender, stock everything else....for now....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone.
Doesn't look like the dealership is going to work with me on the numbers. Kind of sucks, but everything happens for a reason.
Maybe I'll get a FX4 next year, we'll see. Really want a reg cab though.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts