F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow eco boost owners, just wanted to introduce myself and let you know I will be browsing the forum. Just purchased my new 2013 King Ranch with eco, chrome and towing options in the pearl white. Now have put about 1,000 miles on the truck and loving it. I had a 2013 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Platinum which is a very nice truck but beaten hands down by the F150 eco. Love all the low torque and power and all the electronic bells and whistles. I just retired from the Federal Government last Nov and loving that also and live in North Central Alabama. Use the truck to pull my 2013 Z518 Ranger Bass boat which I gave to myself as a retirement gift-Life Is Good Thanks Bob Bobs2013FordKingRanch1 (3).JPG Bobs2013FordKingRanch1 (5).JPG

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bob, congrats on your retirement! I've been out for 7 years and I love it! I'm a new Ecoboost owner myself and I am so happy that I bought one. Really nice looking truck Bob!

Mike :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Congrats & welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
King Ranch + all white = wow. I have a loaded FX4 because I'm not a fan of a lot of chrome but that looks just right. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
327 Posts
Beautiful truck man. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
88 Posts
EH! from Canada. Somewhat new here as well but there is a tonne of info on here. You'll love it like I am.

VERY NICE KING RANCHER! I like the reflection the running boards give on the truck. White is gorgeous with the chrome.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F-150 EcoBoost Forum!

Very nice truck!

SPPD

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats! Welcome from Oklahoma

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome !!! New to the group and ford family myself! From what I've read so far, we can get alot of help and info here.
Congrats on your retirement as well !! Enjoy pulling that ranger with the Ranch. I actually picked the color of my lariat to match my nitro !! Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts