F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site about 2 weeks ago after I got my Ecoboost. I believe I have read all if not most since that time. I figureed it was time to post up and start to give back to the forum.

I started my lease about 2 weeks ago for my F-150 XLT, 4X4 Ecoboost. I have all ready ordered my Tailgate mod and am starting to work on my custom intercooler grill insert. I am attending a great course called Workshop for Warriors that has taught me many machining/Design skills. I figure this is a great project to start on. Looking to do a custom Logo and design for cutouts.

A bit about me: I am a 20 veteran of the US Navy and getting ready to retire. I have been a ford owner for over 20 years and looking at upgrading the 2010 flex to the 2013 flex with an ecoboost.

Doc

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the EcoBeast Family, and thank you for your service.

This Forum is really great with a good group of folk that all share a love for the same truck.

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome Doc! Congrats on the new EcoBeast and For putting the time/sacrifices in to keep things free and rolling in the USA!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all for the welcome. I am looking at what upgrades I am planning on doing. I like the Y-Pipe and the intake mods I have seen so far. I just don't want to use a tuner. We shall see though...

·
Supporting Vendor
551 Posts
The suggestion I give all our customers is that with an SCT tuner either the X3 or the Livewire. You have a large variety of tuners and tunes to choose from. If you are not happy with one you can switch to another. With other programmers you are married to the device and the people writing the tunes. Which can turn into a bit of a headache if you are not happy with the tunes.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome Doc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
superdutylee
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing