F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just ordered a 2013 Lariat w/Ecoboost. Super crew, 6.5 bed, 3.31 gears with electronic lockout, needed the best possible MPG and my bass boat only weighs 3700LB. Tuxedo white with adobe two tone paint, adobe interior, moon roof, remote start, all the goodies. To arrive 7-29-2013. The last time things seem to take forever is when I was almost 16 waiting to get a drivers license. July is gonna be a long month. Already ordered and received Gibson cat back duals out the rear stainless steel, Bak F-1 tonneau cover, Bak box storage system, Aries 4" push bar stainless steel, AFE level 2 cold air intake, weather tech bug deflector and window rain guards in dark smoke. Dealer threw in lifetime spray in Rhino Liner. Wife doesn't get it so sure is nice to have a bunch of like minded people I can fit in with here.:D Can't wait for my new ride!!!
Moondoggy

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Awesome color choice too! Mine is an Oxford White FX4. Seems like you have lots of plans for it already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome! Nice list off add ons going to be sweet setup! Solid choice on the Alaskan Camo color lol!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, good to be here. Wiill post pics and whatnot when she arrives.
Mdoggy

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum! Sounds like your truck is going to be built up nicely!

SPPD

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all, sorrry it has been so long for a response. Been orking hard to pay off the EcoBeast. Well more upgrades, Afe charge pipe and an Sct 5015 Liveire with 5 star custom tune. The best upgrade I have done is the AFE charge pipe. Maybe after The AFE CAI and the Gibson 2.5" dual exhaust, the charge pipe was the icing on the cake, but what a difference. ill load the custom tunes this week. Will post pictures and hopefully some results. Respect your interest!!
Moondoggy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Kc311
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing