F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to hear from anybody running these, I ordered a set and came in today and say 07-08 Mazda speed on the receipt and are gapped at .038, making sure they are good to go. Any info is appreciated. I know I need to re-gap

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm installing NGK 6510's now and will give my results after testing. I really don't think there is a "super plug" as the Brisk was hyped to be, I just don't want any chance of failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I won't run brisk anymore after the terminal came almost completely loose and caused cylinder 5 misfire, I still haven't put the 6510's in yet.
Thank you guys for the feedback, making me feel more comfortable putting them in now.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are these the stock heat range?
After a few weeks report back on how you like them.

I'm running my brisk atm. I'm going to push them to 20k and switch them
I'm roughly around 13k now

MPT tuned....Kings of the Street!
No these are one step colder, and yes I will report back after some miles put on it.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool÷!
That's what I'm going to go back with, a step colder. They seem to run good in my truck compared to stock heat.

MPT tuned....Kings of the Street!
Same here, I feel like the truck runs better and idles better, it also feels more stronger but it could be the placebo effect too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.