F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread I intend to show the progress of my truck over time and i will give reviews of products and vendors. I may even throw a write-up/how-to in here and there.

As some of you know i am coming from a 2012 Ford SVT Raptor. After a looooong wait(ordered 12/27/14) I got my 2015 F150 King Ranch on 4/22/15. It's pretty loaded up not many options werent ordered. it does have the 3.5L ecoboost with the max tow which includes the 3.55 E-locker rear.

so far i have installed

-Husky weather beaters in black. man these things are awesome great coverage and look good too. very happy with these

-Bakflip Fibermax. very nice looking cover with great features and functionality. need to do a small bit more adjustment before i fully review on how weather tight it is. for any other 2015 owners the auto tailgate release works very well with this cover.

ok on to some pics!

at the dealer pic just before pick-up

·
Registered
925 Posts
Finally got it 650 posts later, looks worth the wait!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's see the interior. After all, it is a king ranch
i got to get some good ones. its hard to take a good picture of it. it comes out much lighter than it really looks. ill get some good ones this weekend

Finally got it 650 posts later, looks worth the wait!
wow your right about the post count, watch out 2canches LoL! it was absolutely worth the wait. im loving it so far and as i mod it, it will be even more fun to drive

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for anyone looking that has experience with the Corsa exhaust system on the out going generation F150 with the ecoboost please share your thoughts of it and let me know if u have a res delete or not. corsa says they are coming out with a system in a month or 2 and i am thinking of going with them. i want more whistle but NO drone and dont want it to be too loud, in fact it close stock while cruising would be fine. i know down pipes are the better option overall but i am not looking to mess with the cats just yet, especially being in NY with our emissions testing.

CAI will also be added for sound mostly

Tune will come after some miles get on the truck, still deciding on exactly what i want to do as far as device and tuner but i did have a good convo with Erick the other day.

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Mikemetz82 has corsa

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune
Cracked windshield mod

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mikemetz82 has corsa

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune
Cracked windshield mod
thanks, i spoke with him already. he was very helpful. i like to hear a few different opinions as many people have a different view on things. i then apply whatever consistent info i get. thanks again tho

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Am i crazy or would a 15 look amazing with old tow mirrors? I Generaly struggle with body chaings but the 15 is an exception, i liked it day one. Just the mirrors bug me. lol

Any way nice truck! Looking forward to stalking build

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Am i crazy or would a 15 look amazing with old tow mirrors? I Generaly struggle with body chaings but the 15 is an exception, i liked it day one. Just the mirrors bug me. lol

Any way nice truck! Looking forward to stalking build
thank you! funny i am the opposite with the tow mirrors. im not really a fan of the last gen tow mirrors but i love the 2015 tow mirrors, so i think yes you are crazy LoL

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
not much new yet. put in LED white bulbs in plate lights so now the entire truck(besides fogs, waiting for TRS) is white LED's. removed the 4x4 stickers, dealer sticker, removed the lower air dam, and did a full detail today. here are just a bunch of randoms

BATH TIME!

what do u guys think about the tailgate, im thinking of taking off the "F150" badge? i think it will clean it up a bit.
also thinking of taking off the ecoboost badges to help clean it up.

and yes the fusion(wife's) in the back ground is also an EcoBoost!

1 - 20 of 177 Posts