F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, just registered here to get a closer look on a few things before I make my purchase on one of these this year.

I'll be putting up my 2004 LLY 2500 Durmax for sale this week to help with the funding on an ecoboost 150. Haven't decided on a trim yet, but I've been pleased with what I've been test driving.

I plan on modding it very tastefully, as I'm not too good at leaving things alone ;) I'll be sure to make a build thread on here for you guys to follow.

I mostly wanted to take a look into what turbo swaps people are going with along with other supporting bolt-ons as well as what options are out there in regards to tuning.

Thanks for the welcome in advance, here are a few pics of my fun little projects :)
Below is my weekend warrior - 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR running on E85 @ 32psi with a big ol' laggy turb and too many other mods to list.

I self tuned the ECU myself and have done many other cars. I'm hoping to find some good software out there for the ecoboost application, as I'm not a big fan of running OTS maps on my ECUs.

Next is the Dity I'm putting up for sale:

Thanks for taking a look and I'm sure I'll have a blast around here.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the fourm! Nice looking evo and duramax! You should wait and get the f150 tremor

2012 F150 EcoBoost Lariat

·
Registered
588 Posts
Sweet set-up on both rides always a EVO fan and the D-Max is nothing to laugh at either! Oh Welcome to the site great to have you here. There are some great add-ons for the EcoBeast and the vendors along with other memebers have been doing some amazing things with the Eco and pulling out some insane numbers. I look forward to seeing what you end up trim wise and later on the mods you stack on the Beast.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the forum! F-150's have the best range of Trims to suit any taste, hardest thing I choosing one ! Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys,

I do have a couple questions to ask though -

What turbos have you guys seen typical for replacements on the ecoboost application? Also, what software is available out for self tuning? All I'm seeing is SCT? Any others?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts