F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
OK guys (and gals), In this day and age of doom-and-gloom, everyone needs something to be thankful for. I know this is a "Truck of the Month" contest, but for this one month, there will be no winners or losers and I also don't care if your "entry" is even truck related or contains a picture of your truck. However, I do ask for all to use your best judgement on what you post and to refrain from any political or potentially heated topics. With that being said, here is the theme:

I want to see what you are most thankful for and give a brief description of why. Must be posted with an accompanying picture:

Discussion starter · #3 ·
I guess I should post the same photo I did last time. Lol

Baaaaaaaaaaa
It would definitely be worthy...or better yet, one with your wife and daughter, sitting on the truck. ;)

Discussion starter · #4 ·
My wife and kids are my everything! They are the reason I wake up, the reason I work as hard as I do, and the very reason that I strive to be the best human that I can possibly be, EVERY day.

People Pink Family taking photos together Event Child

I am not going to spoil it yet, but I’m just letting you all know in advance I’m winning the month of November!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may not have a truck to enter. Kidding kidding.

I'm thankful for good friends and family who come through in a pinch and let me borrow things I REALLY need to get some stuff done. Got more done with the tractor and rake in a day than I could have done in weeks with a hand rake and wheelbarrow. Also saved a ton on a dumpster or hiring a dump truck to haul off a few loads of junk.

Baaaaaaaaaaa

I'm thankful for good friends and family who come through in a pinch and let me borrow things I REALLY need to get some stuff done. Got more done with the tractor and rake in a day than I could have done in weeks with a hand rake and wheelbarrow. Also saved a ton on a dumpster or hiring a dump truck to haul off a few loads of junk.

Baaaaaaaaaaa
You preppin a food plot for me to come deer hunt?

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Come on people! This has GOT to be one of the easiest, all-encompassing, TOTM threads that there will be. ;)

Share with us what you are thankful for. :)

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Dang, you bunch of ungrateful people! Y'all don't have anything to be thankful for? Nothing at all? LOL!!!!

Well, I too am thankful for my family, my daughter whom I could never have imagined I could love another human being so much and my wife who puts up with my crap [emoji16]... for the most part. And of course the rest of my family, we all help eachother out whenever help is needed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Yeah!!!! Nice new posts. Y'all are getting the hang of this now!! Keep 'em coming folks!!! ;)

Discussion starter · #19 ·
To The Top for anyone who might be thankful for something......anything. LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.