F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found this information last night while doing some research. OBDll Theory and Operation on the Fordserviceinfo/Motorcraft website. Made it about half way through for my 2012 Eco and was in info overload (236 pages). Added to desk top for further reading. Gonna take a little to absorb all this. As a newby to this platform was a great source for system fundementals. I think should be mandatory reading for all, especially someone new. Would make a great primer for those chasing performance with full "Bolt-Ons" and beyond, as well as those just doing "Look Pretty" mods. For those delving into the alchemy world of Forscan and Torque you may know all this...or not?

Go to site and select your model year and platform. http://www.motorcraftservice.com/freeresources/obd

Didn't find any info like this on the forum by reading or search or in a "Sticky." Ya I know our forum search engine is not the greatest. People need to make sure they are tagging their posts. Maybe make a good "Sticky" for ease of use and future reference?

Ok....Ok....Ok...this may have been thoroughly discussed, hashed out, disected etc. somewhere, somehow in a thread on this forum, but if it was, I am but a humble newby and did not see it. So I must appologize in advance for my ignorance and if I am worthy of being chastized and flogged by the senior members, Ecoboost professionals, and Forum Diety then bring it on..... Oh shtz....Miles, 2canches, Tex, Pinero, et all, are about to pounce! LOLThanks for the entertainmeny guys!

Holy Shtz....the link actually worked.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Read that a couple of years ago. It was surprising the temperature ranges considered "normal".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts