F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I work for a helicopter manufacturer as a Technical Services Representative, a Tech Rep. Work out of my house and make my own travel schedule. Been there going on 13 years. Prior to that, I work as a Aircraft Mechanic with Cutoms and Border Patrol for 14 years.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #122 (Edited)
I work for a helicopter manufacturer as a Technical Services Representative, a Tech Rep. Work out of my house and make my own travel schedule. Been there going on 13 years. Prior to that, I work as a Aircraft Mechanic with Cutoms and Border Patrol for 14 years.
Nice Work!...I also thank you! for your service!

I am currently in process of building (20) prototype exhaust for some kind of helicopter. I have about a dozen prototypes under my belt before this current build. We name them “The Big Richard” because they are a PITA to build and the tight tolerances we have to hold.

2012 screw 3.5L

·
Registered
176 Posts
I do nothing! And I am damn good at it, too. Otherwise known as retired. Former fedrul gubmint (DoD) aircraft mechanic on H3, H53, AH-1W, P-3, and F14, and then Quality Assurance on F-14, F/A-18, EA-6B, H-60, and P-3.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Central Service Technician or they sometimes call me a Sterile Processing Technician. If you've ever needed a surgery, the sterile instrumentation that was used on you came from a department similar to mine. :)

121 - 126 of 126 Posts
About this Discussion
125 Replies
65 Participants
hodgexj1996
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing