F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally pulled the trigger on selling my car and getting a new 2013 Ecoboost FX2! Love this truck! It is such a far cry from my car and I couldn't be more excited about it!

From this:

To this:

Gonna have to figure out what I'm gonna do to it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great Selection Truck Looks great. When do the mods start?
Hopefully within the next few months.
The mods I'm looking at are:
Dual Exhaust
Intake
OEM Projector Headlights
Darker tint all around

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure more will come. Any suggestions are welcome! I really enjoy working on vehicles and making them my own. (tastefully)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plus this is just in time for the tropical storm we're experiencing here! My car never did well in the rain. :cool:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I went from this:

7030_1123973424468_8235580_n.jpeg

To this:

ForumRunner_20130606_111816.jpg

I have never regretted my decision. I love the EcoBeast and love the extra room inside.

Enjoy your new truck, and welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey welcome and congrats on the step up! I don't know if your step up was bad as SPPD step up :p LOL! J/K SPPD. But you did the right thing and got a EcoBeast! You will find a lot of good knowledge on here and amazing Vendors like MAK performance that will hook you up on what really works and not sell you stuff that doesn't. Keep us posted on the build!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome to the EcoBeast family and the Ford family! Sounds like you already have plans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome! Tint is definitely a must on the first things to do.

·
Registered
75 Posts
What would be considered a legal tint? As I understand it you cannot go to dark on the windshield or the driver/passenger windows.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
What would be considered a legal tint? As I understand it you cannot go to dark on the windshield or the driver/passenger windows.
Google the Municipal or State code to verify. Alaska is 70% transference for the front windows and none for the front w/ a five inch brow. Doctors note can take it to 40% for the driver and passenger window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They're pretty lenient in Florida about tint, being as it's hot all year. Haha, but thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Looking forward to working on it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
hey
nice ride , have fun with it
i love black on cars and truck but i have no time to keep it looking the way i would like to
way to much work when you have 6 and 4 year old around lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts