F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 201 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Well I may have done a thing...

Bittersweet to see the old truck go, but really excited to start a new build! Ended up finding a killer deal on this lightly used (15k miles) 2018 F-150 Lariat 501A 3.5L FX4.

Mods incoming soon ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Don’t judge me Snake, I know it’s the wrong color [emoji23]

I can't really judge you when you turn around and grab a truck with my FAVORITE truck face. (Lariat Sport)

It looks wicked in EVERY color.

But........... I gotta ask. WHERE is your other truck right this very moment? Who has it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I can't really judge you when you turn around and grab a truck with my FAVORITE truck face. (Lariat Sport)

It looks wicked in EVERY color.

But........... I gotta ask. WHERE is your other truck right this very moment? Who has it?

Sent you a PM

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Picked up a set of BNIB Bilstein 5100s from craigslist for $125!!! Now to decide if I’m going to attempt the install myself. I did the 2.5” strut spacer on my 2014, but not sure how I feel about compressing the strut springs. Planning to set these at the top 2.1” setting.

Reactions: sleipnir
Subbed [emoji897]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AllWhiteEco
Thanks for the side shot!

I loved your previous truck. Voted for it perpetually.
But I have the pleasure of riding in multiple Gen2 trucks at various trim levels and I know for a fact that sitting in the cockpit of that Lariat Sport exudes engineering progress.

Nicely played. Every once in a while we just need a fresh canvas to work from

I want to see where this goes....

Discussion starter · #14 ·
New LED headlight bulbs installed today. Looks 100x better than the factory halogen bulbs. Eventually I want to upgrade to OEM LEDs or the Morimoto headlights, but that will be a ways down the road. Can’t wait to test them out tonight when it gets dark!

New LED headlight bulbs installed today. Looks 100x better than the factory halogen bulbs. Eventually I want to upgrade to OEM LEDs or the Morimoto headlights, but that will be a ways down the road. Can’t wait to test them out tonight when it gets dark!

Have a part number to those lights? And what was the result on the road tonight?

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Reactions: TOWMA8R
Reactions: AllWhiteEco
Discussion starter · #20 ·
ALLredeco

Good one! I’ve been contemplating a new username, but haven’t come up with one I’m happy with quite yet.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.