F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
Looks good. Mine settled a little bit, but not much. I’m assuming yours is a little higher in the rear than mine because you have max tow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Platinum
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
Looks good. Mine settled a little bit, but not much. I’m assuming yours is a little higher in the rear than mine because you have max tow.

Yeah that would make sense! I’m okay with a bit of rake better than a sagging rear end imo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine also settled a bit as well. The truck most certainly felt more planted, which I liked.
Thats good to hear I haven’t had more than maybe 10 min driving it so far so it’s tough to say! I’m sure overall it will be better though. Apparently removing the block is better for the suspension I’ve read too!

·
Registered
2013 Platinum
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
Well I feel like half this thread may be dedicated to thanking @Blown F-150, but a huge thanks for letting me borrow his spare Fox 2.0’s while we waited to fix up my raptor 2.5’s! Got them back in today just before the rain started!

I’m lucky the Nittos aren’t any wider or this oem offset would not work out! Can fit about a finger between the shock and tire!

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
lower to lifted? Whats going on?

Maybe it is playing with my eyes but I think the wheels look better with the lift.

·
Registered
2013 Platinum
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
lower to lifted? Whats going on?

Maybe it is playing with my eyes but I think the wheels look better with the lift.
Compared to last year it is lifted, recently the rear went up a little with the addition of the add a leaf even though I removed the rear block. Has some rake to it now, yeah they might actually look better!

·
Registered
2013 Platinum
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Finally got around to fixing the threads on my traction bars. Recently I had them chrome plated as well, really happy with how they turned out and I think they suit the truck perfectly!

Also now that there on I did the first 4wd launch since October, maybe I have a bad memory but the front sure seems to lift a lotttt more with this new suspension than it used to!

·
Registered
2014 Ingot Silver SCrew FX4 MaxTow
128 Posts
Looks really sharp. The white and chrome go great together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: looqw

·
Registered
2013 Platinum
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
Well got the lowering shackles in today after work no pics yet cause I haven’t driven to let it resettle. Should be 1” of take now and a whole lot less noticeable!

Also I live on the local classifieds and came across this bed extender for $30 lol. Didn’t really need one but it’ll come in handy with the quad in the back etc!

181 - 200 of 207 Posts