F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dumped my 87 sct canned tune for my MPT tune that came. Talking about waking the Beast! I didnt really stay in the skinny pedal hard because i want to data log, but wow.... I can tell how much more power there is and in light throttle the truck up shifts faster than the sct tune. With my 275/65/20 toyo at2's my mpg was down to 12ish. I partially blamed the sct tune for holding gears under easy throttle, low rpm, driving. Maybe that will rise now. If not, oh well....lol. Im gonna data log it, then do the same on my other 4 MPT tunes. As of now, im highly satisfied....

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I just dumped my 87 sct canned tune for my MPT tune that came. Talking about waking the Beast! I didnt really stay in the skinny pedal hard because i want to data log, but wow.... I can tell how much more power there is and in light throttle the truck up shifts faster than the sct tune. With my 275/65/20 toyo at2's my mpg was down to 12ish. I partially blamed the sct tune for holding gears under easy throttle, low rpm, driving. Maybe that will rise now. If not, oh well....lol. Im gonna data log it, then do the same on my other 4 MPT tunes. As of now, im highly satisfied....
Damn right!
Glad you like it.

I've been consistently impressed with each revision....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya mine are revision 11. Not sure how long thats been released tho

·
Registered
868 Posts
damn you guys, i hate you all

i have 5 tunes from MPT all in Rev 10.
i have the 91 perf/street and the 91 perf/race tune but i have half a tank of 89 in the truck so i have been to afraid to load one yet, i figure if i run it down and throw a little 93 in i will be good to go.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol. My truck been sipping 93 since the dealers tank got ran out. Just not sure if i trust pittsburgh's 93 being a good 93

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
damn I really need to data log my tune...got to learn how and find time. MPT makes a killer tune though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts