1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Bed Rug
Bak Roll X
Ford bed extender
mirror reflector deletes
proclip for the passenger side cubby hole
under seat storage box

Cqnt wait!
You will have to let us know what you think of the Bak Roll X (how it installed, quality, etc) and post some pics please

Looks great!

What bedrug did you get and from where? I think I am going to get one but not sure which one. It looks really good in the picture, but how does it fit and stay in place?

SPPD

Attachments

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Bed Rug

It's the original bed rug, and it stays in place fantastic. It also holds things in place great. I had the back filled up with plastic grocery bags, when I got home (20miles) nothing moved at all.

I live in Germany, getting things over here is challenging sometime and larger items are really difficult if not impossible. I ordered the cover from a company in England, who apparently had it on there shelf for 10 years (box with manufacture date). The Roll-X came from a company here in Germany, which I find all very strange because other than us Americans not one else is driving a F150.

I really like the BedRug and the EZ drop gate.

Right now I am having an issue with the Roll-X where it does not seal to the tailgate worth a darn. I sent this to BAK yesterday, so hopefully they can provide some insight.

I like Set-up looks sharp! That is totally crazy about 10 year old stuff LOL! I am digging the DeeZee Assist. I was looking for something like that on my truck and think that is the route I need to go looks solid and reviews have been great. Thanks for sharing!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Yes the gate assist is really cool, just pop the gate and let it drop. I have read that some complain about the cable getting frayed, I dont see any indication of that. I guess time will tell, if it happens - what can a cable cost.

Yes the gate assist is really cool, just pop the gate and let it drop. I have read that some complain about the cable getting frayed, I dont see any indication of that. I guess time will tell, if it happens - what can a cable cost.
So True on the cable cost right. I just like the operation of single handed drop down. Sweet set-up all together.

That set up looks really good. I am personally not a fan of the rug, but your set up makes it look good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.