F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that these guys are very professional and you can't ask for better customer service, had an issue with a Turbosmart BOV and both them and Turbosmart did everything right. They went out of their way to make sure I would be taken care of and explained what the issue was. I would recommend both these companies to my own friends and family, you can't go wrong here.

Thanks again guys.

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
Just wanted to say that these guys are very professional and you can't ask for better customer service, had an issue with a Turbosmart BOV and both them and Turbosmart did everything right. They went out of their way to make sure I would be taken care of and explained what the issue was. I would recommend both these companies to my own friends and family, you can't go wrong here.

Thanks again guys.
Stage 3 is great and @[email protected] is always helpful.

If you are going with 5 star tuning, stage 3 is a great middle man also (if you run into problems as they get involved and fight for you)

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts

Thanks again guys.
Sorry you had issues! Glad they got worked out.

If you need anything, I'm usually around, so never hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Stage 3 is great and @[email protected] is always helpful.

If you are going with 5 star tuning, stage 3 is a great middle man also (if you run into problems as they get involved and fight for you)
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts