F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ForumRunner_20140319_074346.png

ForumRunner_20140319_074255.png

Steel pole support for a snow fence hanging out into the roadway bit my towing mirrors. I am trying to file a claim with the City of Chicago but they basically told me they will spend 250,000 dollars with teams of lawyers to prevent from paying me 115 dollars for a new mirror (I will install myself).

SPPD

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Reactions: SPPD

·
Registered
106 Posts
Oh no, I would be sick to my stomach!

A couple weeks ago I was driving to go see Rick Dyer and his "Dead Bigfoot" lol and a rock hit my window for like the 7th time ive had the truck. (3 Months) Well at first I didnt think it did anything. Several hours later on the return trip I noticed a crack starting behind my rear view mirror and running clear across the windshield in BOTH directions. Of course I was upset but to make it worse I had paid 695$ at the dealership for the extra coverage for door dings windshield cracks and wheel damage. BUT....the crack couldnt be longer than 6 inches! this crack was like 30" ohhhh I was mad. So, thinking I had lucked out because I use a Dash Camera I thought I would go back and get the information off the 18 wheeler that had thrown the rock..I went back to the video and it was an F350 Pulling a trailer. So then I knew I was out of luck. Now I just look at it like a character mark :(

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a cracked windshield that started as a chip. Supposed to get new windshield today, but may need to cancel due the stomach virus.

My crack goes all the way across the windshield. Thank God for insurance.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Just throw some duct tape on it and you are good to go. Scap can sell you some.

BOOSTING ON MY PARENTS BUDGET Y'ALL

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Oh no, I would be sick to my stomach!

A couple weeks ago I was driving to go see Rick Dyer and his "Dead Bigfoot" lol and a rock hit my window for like the 7th time ive had the truck. (3 Months) Well at first I didnt think it did anything. Several hours later on the return trip I noticed a crack starting behind my rear view mirror and running clear across the windshield in BOTH directions. Of course I was upset but to make it worse I had paid 695$ at the dealership for the extra coverage for door dings windshield cracks and wheel damage. BUT....the crack couldnt be longer than 6 inches! this crack was like 30" ohhhh I was mad. So, thinking I had lucked out because I use a Dash Camera I thought I would go back and get the information off the 18 wheeler that had thrown the rock..I went back to the video and it was an F350 Pulling a trailer. So then I knew I was out of luck. Now I just look at it like a character mark :(
Oh Jumpin Gee Whilakers!! I think I have door ding coverage at the dealer too! I forgot about that!! Thanks for the brain jiggle....:rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I have lots of dings..I call it character!

*Sent from ..Back in Low Boost *

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately the power fold mirrors would not have helped unless I drove around with them folded up....lol

SPPD

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Lol can't you use it to tape his mouth shut?

BOOSTING ON MY PARENTS BUDGET Y'ALL

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wish I had door ding coverage. Spent all weekend with clay bar and then wax. Found dings too high for car doors to make, maybe rocks or salt. This was not a kind winter to my truck. Pitted wheels and steps. Used never dull. Looks better than it did but I can still see the flaws even if others cannot. O' well, yea, ok...Character.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts