F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get a overhead console/rail system? I didn't realize I could get these in a SCrew and have some ideas for the kids/camping eq.

·
Registered
82 Posts
dealership?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I thought these went extinct with the 97-03 body...

·
Registered
82 Posts
they were in the last gens as well. I didn't have them in my '08 but I knew they existed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pinero I was looking thru some google images and there was a '14 Screw that had mounted a double gun rack up there...so it got me thinking, I could install a DVD for the kiddos, a gun rack for me, and a handcuff point for my wife. Well, maybe not the wife part. I just wondered if anybody had seen them. Maybe the guy mod'd from an older version? Not sure because information is hard to come by

Thanks all for the replies!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Pinero I was looking thru some google images and there was a '14 Screw that had mounted a double gun rack up there...so it got me thinking, I could install a DVD for the kiddos, a gun rack for me, and a handcuff point for my wife. Well, maybe not the wife part. I just wondered if anybody had seen them. Maybe the guy mod'd from an older version? Not sure because information is hard to come by

Thanks all for the replies!
Lmfao!

Well, the good news is that the cab from '04-08 is virtually the same as ours. It may not bolt up, but it will fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts