F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

About a month ago my engine light turned on, after i did the engine oil change. I had my engine lights checked out and the codes that appeared P0151 02 circuit low voltage (Bank 2, Senor 1) and P054C Cold Start "B" Camshaft Position Timing Over-Advanced Bank 2.

I had changed the oxygen sensor but there was no change.

symptoms are bad gas millage, when car accelerates or breaks the car begins to shake and we have the engine light and lastly when the car is started it begins to make a rattling noise.

I would appreciate anyone who could assist me in fixing this problem or figuring out the solution.

·
1,930 Posts
Hello,

About a month ago my engine light turned on, after i did the engine oil change. I had my engine lights checked out and the codes that appeared P0151 02 circuit low voltage (Bank 2, Senor 1) and P054C Cold Start "B" Camshaft Position Timing Over-Advanced Bank 2.

I had changed the oxygen sensor but there was no change.

symptoms are bad gas millage, when car accelerates or breaks the car begins to shake and we have the engine light and lastly when the car is started it begins to make a rattling noise.

I would appreciate anyone who could assist me in fixing this problem or figuring out the solution.
It might be helpful to give the trucks details to the members (i.e. engine, year). It does sound like the chain, tensioner, phaser issue but there are certainly things to try first. As this showed up soon after an oil change, I’ve got to ask if you changed the weight of oil in the vehicle, did you move from semi synthetic to synthetic? Does the oil level appear to be correct?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts