F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
LOOKS EFFIN BAD ASS !!!!!! you got yourself a great painter. maybe some accent skulls on the outside also? Tailgate or something?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I'm REALLY diggin the skulls and that took some skill! I'm going to paint mine too just haven't picked a color yet. Thinking of doing red

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Looks good, I have a buddy who does work like that as well, I may have to see if he'll do mine now.

Reactions: cubuff27

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks awesome and I'm a big skull fan. Now you got me thinking

Reactions: cubuff27

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks awesome and I'm a big skull fan. Now you got me thinking
Not sure why people think they need to say they aren't skull fans....Everyone has their own tastes. That's why we do what we do. No one really needs to hear what you aren't a fan of. Maybe just try and appreciate the efforts of creativity of individuals even if it may not be what you would do.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Not sure why people think they need to say they aren't skull fans....Everyone has their own tastes. That's why we do what we do. No one really needs to hear what you aren't a fan of. Maybe just try and appreciate the efforts of creativity of individuals even if it may not be what you would do.
I like the skulls.
There's some great skull camo on some custom rifles I've seen.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Wow, now that is one wicked paint job. I had no clue what you could do on the intake tubes. My first thought was all one color but nothing like that paint job. looks really good...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts