F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone painted or powder coated their calipers. I'm thinking of doing mine red. What do you think? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392852068.175675.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392852095.795071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
On your truck red would look good.

On my blacked out 350Z I considered red but with no other red, I went black

My FX4 is white, no appearance package.....I am halfway considering green to match the ecoboost emblem and valve stems lol.....

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
Z

So glad I did it
Let me rephrase that, any color other thAn black. I did my old cars in matte black but that's only because I was in the process of replacing the rotors

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Let me rephrase that, any color other thAn black. I did my old cars in matte black but that's only because I was in the process of replacing the rotors

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
That's why I did mine....bought new wheels and tires and when I removed the old rims, I saw that the rotors had been turned too far. So bought all new rotors and pads, tons of caliper cleaner and paint..... $300 later lol.....

I really want to do the F150 too.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to be installing a leveling kit next week (along with other goodies) so I figured while the rims and tires are off i'll try the paint to see what it looks like, then powder coat if I really like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts