F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased off a member here. Arrived quickly and in perfect shape. Even the wiring harness looked unused!

I might paint the surround to match the trucks Tuxedo Black Metallic Paint, but I couldn't wait to get it on and wired up. Fit and finish is OK but you can't get perfection at the price this usually goes for new. Buying used is even better if in good condition. I'm happy with it and the look on my truck. Looks even better in person. I am going to paint some things behind it black so it blends a bit better as well.

IMG_20171216_155937_508.jpg

IMG_20171216_155937_506.jpg

IMG_20171216_164849_193.jpg

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Yup, got one too, love it!! Glad I found it, was not a fan of the FORD or DODD across the front!!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
and a tip for some of you: I found out the hard way

If you have the shutters in the front, make sure to not route any of the plugs from the harness for the lights through the shutters!!!!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Looks good man, I really wish they would lower the top of the grill by about 3"... So much unnecessary grill area..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Purchased off a member here. Arrived quickly and in perfect shape. Even the wiring harness looked unused!

I might paint the surround to match the trucks Tuxedo Black Metallic Paint, but I couldn't wait to get it on and wired up. Fit and finish is OK but you can't get perfection at the price this usually goes for new. Buying used is even better if in good condition. I'm happy with it and the look on my truck. Looks even better in person. I am going to paint some things behind it black so it blends a bit better as well.

View attachment 125514

View attachment 125506

View attachment 125498
Where can I buy that grille?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
If you wanted the GMC why buy the Ford???
Kidding...I do like the black one.
Lol, not the same.... and the GMC has too much chrome on the front, and not as free flowing for air intake through the stack....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts