3,649 Posts
Golden trying to back in...to the pugs bed-lol
Not petite....
Oh yea, and the carpet shi* twins.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,829 Posts
Nice looking dogs miles, the black one looks like he's got some grey coming in!
6 year old Great Dane. I blame it on his younger brother, he's a little **** head. Hoping he makes it another 4 years so my daughter will be able to have some memories with him that she can hold on to.

·
Administrator
770 Posts
Luke bo duke!

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk
I've always wanted a chocolate lab, just never have had the time to invest in one. I've got a friend that professionally trains them as bird dogs, and you will never find a more loyal dog. (except my great Pyrenees ;) )

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
I've always wanted a chocolate lab, just never have had the time to invest in one. I've got a friend that professionally trains them as bird dogs, and you will never find a more loyal dog. (except my great Pyrenees ;) )
Awesome. I amaturely started training this guy for duck/ goose but life with kids started to get In the way s did too many other interests.

He can still hunt but just not to the level of blind retrieves or triples.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Raven. Found her as a kitten wandering around down by the barn. Wifey is not a cat person and told me to get that damnedthing out of here when I brought the not the house. Vet tech daughter captured it and said it needed attention, had a big cut on the chest. Sooo, cut repaired, neutered that cat lives with us IMG_0561.JPG until it gets better!?

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Here is cheddar.. Trying to eat out my bowl. Kids and my wife also have a hedgehog. Now that's a useless animal.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Kona, chocolate Lab (got him at 1 year-old from the local animal shelter)
Pets_Kona_20190122.jpg

Remmy, 7 month-old Rottie mix (mainly Rottie, with a sprinkle of German Shepherd, rehomed her off Craigslist)
Pets_Remmy_20190122.jpg

And the king of the domain, Garth (same animal shelter as Kona)
Pets_Garth_20190122.jpg

·
Registered
6,719 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
My wife would love you... Putting a sweater on a lab... I dropped the ban hammer on that idea!

My wife put that on him, helps to keep him calm. That pic was taken at a Starbucks, and someone bought him a "puppachino", which he loved...

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Luke the Ford dog.

521 - 540 of 577 Posts