F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Same engine as the Raptor so hoping I can get pick up 100hp or so with a tune. Will be picking up some 24's and a 2" drop asap with full blackout as quickly as possible. Then just need a little more bass and she'll be good to go. Easy build on this one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Uhoooo.....Uhoooooo.....get yourself comfortable-lol
Couldn't resist!
Congrats on a bad as* Lincoln Boost!!
Love the front end....most others on the street will only see your tail lights!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Being a Ford guy, I am a Lincoln guy and have my share.

The new Navigator is sweet. Yes with the HO engine. Does it have the 36 way(whatever it is) seats?

Hope the wheels are classy.

I will either pick up a used one of these or more than likely the new Aviator in a few years as a family car. N

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
The aviator with the 3.0EB and hybrid will be awesome. 600 ft-lbs of epicness.

Congrats OP. Its a very good looking truck. I am not as much of a fan of the Expedition.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Being a Ford guy, I am a Lincoln guy and have my share.

The new Navigator is sweet. Yes with the HO engine. Does it have the 36 way(whatever it is) seats?

Hope the wheels are classy.

I will either pick up a used one of these or more than likely the new Aviator in a few years as a family car. N
Yeah it has the 30 way seats, fully loaded Reserve, it was like $95K new, got it for $72K, straight swap from the 17 F250 Platinum we had but now with bumper to bumper until 2024/100K miles, gotta love CPO! Has 13K miles on it and in like new condition.
Will be doing a black out on it, 2" drop with 285/40/24's and some Hellwig swaybars. I'll setup a 10" sub in the side panel to augment the great stereo in it and be done. Will be a keeper for 2-3 years.
One of my favorite features is being able to associate a key fob with a profile that includes seat memory, radio channels, dash layout, colors etc. It's a pretty kick ass little option :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
congrats !!!!!

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Yeah it has the 30 way seats, fully loaded Reserve, it was like $95K new, got it for $72K, straight swap from the 17 F250 Platinum we had but now with bumper to bumper until 2024/100K miles, gotta love CPO! Has 13K miles on it and in like new condition.
Will be doing a black out on it, 2" drop with 285/40/24's and some Hellwig swaybars. I'll setup a 10" sub in the side panel to augment the great stereo in it and be done. Will be a keeper for 2-3 years.
One of my favorite features is being able to associate a key fob with a profile that includes seat memory, radio channels, dash layout, colors etc. It's a pretty kick ass little option :)
Damn, that is still a lot. Lincoln, like all luxury, have horrible depreciation. Ill get one when it is half price at least, lol.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, that is still a lot. Lincoln, like all luxury, have horrible depreciation. Ill get one when it is half price at least, lol.
No worries, worst case I just pay it off and keep it as a beater :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So did my research nobody makes a lowering kit so I am working with a supplier to come out with a set of 2" drop springs up front and 2" to 3" in the rear, I'm having 2", 2.5" and 3" made to try as well as custom brackets for the electronic shocks so they stay working normally. Ordering the sway bars today and found the 24's I wanted and 285/40/24 tires. Just have to drop it by the paint guy for blackout asap. Actually found that the rear sub is pretty decent, might not be doing anything at all to the stereo.
If I can get it to look close to this Expedition for ride height and wheels I'll be happy. I talked to CGS about this one and they just cut the stock springs but I'm not wanting to do that so having 15% higher spring rates done with the drop.
168513279.jpg

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wheels are done! Strada Gabbia gloss black 22x9.5 +30 with Toyo Proxes III 305/45/22 tires. What an upgrade! 2" drop springs in 3 weeks.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
That's down right mean looking. Planning on painting the headlight housings black or anything?

2012 4x4 Lariat 3.5 || 3.73 with e-locker || Full Race EFR 7163 Turbos || Full Race EFR Downpipes || RMB Stage 2 Block with Pocket Port-R Heads and Spec C Cam Lobe || XDI35 HPFP || Remote Oil Cooler Setup|| Full Race Intercooler || Tubrosmart BOV || Retrofit Headlights || Tifosi Performance Special Touch || "Secret Sauce" Tuned || MSD Blaster Coil || Racho RS9000XL Rear Shocks || Fox 2.0 Coilovers || Morimoto LED Fogs || More to come

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Looks like they already are that's a clean look

2012 4x4 Lariat 3.5 || 3.73 with e-locker || Full Race EFR 7163 Turbos || Full Race EFR Downpipes || RMB Stage 2 Block with Pocket Port-R Heads and Spec C Cam Lobe || XDI35 HPFP || Remote Oil Cooler Setup|| Full Race Intercooler || Tubrosmart BOV || Retrofit Headlights || Tifosi Performance Special Touch || "Secret Sauce" Tuned || MSD Blaster Coil || Racho RS9000XL Rear Shocks || Fox 2.0 Coilovers || Morimoto LED Fogs || More to come

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's down right mean looking. Planning on painting the headlight housings black or anything?

I'm scared to modify the headlights, we'll see later.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Custom lowering springs installed, 60% XDI pump at the house already just need to install ahs get it tuned for E85

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Thats a badass truck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Lincoln looks much nicer than the expedition. I haven’t seen a new expedition that I really cared for but that looks sharp.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
15 Participants
mtxpert
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing