F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
The Lincoln looks much nicer than the expedition. I haven’t seen a new expedition that I really cared for but that looks sharp.
I think the Expi on the first page of this thread is pretty awesome looking. I think the thing I hate most about the Expi is the wheels, they have terrible offset from the factory. It looks like a big fat dude with skinny legs.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Have you done anymore ethanol testing on just DI on Tremor?
I'm stealing the pump for the tremor for the Lincoln, much more power available there until I build the truck engine with GH turbo and CRP manifolds

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Took the navigator out to the track this weekend, they had a no prep event so no timeslips but made a pass against it BMW M5. He got me up top but the Lincoln gets out of the hole well. XDI 60% pump coming up with E85 tune next week.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Curious if the 60% pump allows you to run E85. My in tank pump was what was holding me back. I put a boost a pump at 18v to the in tank pump and all is good to go. That’s with 50/50 pi/di blend. For cost I was going to upgrade the pi side since I can get injectors cheap but after just the boost a pump I have enough flow for now. Looking forward to seeing your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Took the navigator out to the track this weekend, they had a no prep event so no timeslips but made a pass against it BMW M5. He got me up top but the Lincoln gets out of the hole well. XDI 60% pump coming up with E85 tune next week.

Nice.

On another note, I don't even know the last time I saw an Acura RSX(the car behind you in line).

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looking good man , i'm interested in these E50 tunes been watching a lot of trucks on You tube.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Curious if the 60% pump allows you to run E85. My in tank pump was what was holding me back. I put a boost a pump at 18v to the in tank pump and all is good to go. That’s with 50/50 pi/di blend. For cost I was going to upgrade the pi side since I can get injectors cheap but after just the boost a pump I have enough flow for now. Looking forward to seeing your results.

If needed I'll upgrade the in tank pump and PFI injectors, whatever it takes for full E85 :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
If needed I'll upgrade the in tank pump and PFI injectors, whatever it takes for full E85 :)
Sounds good man let us know what it takes! I assume the fuel system is the same as f150? With my smaller turbos in my 2017 the boost a pump got me there but with the larger turbos you have you might have to do more. Still waiting on my hub adapters so I can put it on my dyno and finish the tune but street pulls shows good so far. I have the VMP pump booster which puts steady 18v to pump, kind of a ghetto way I guess but mustang guys and kenne bell have been doing it forever. I do eventually want to go in and put a larger pump with external regulator just for peace of mind but was just curious if the booster will would.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sounds good man let us know what it takes! I assume the fuel system is the same as f150? With my smaller turbos in my 2017 the boost a pump got me there but with the larger turbos you have you might have to do more. Still waiting on my hub adapters so I can put it on my dyno and finish the tune but street pulls shows good so far. I have the VMP pump booster which puts steady 18v to pump, kind of a ghetto way I guess but mustang guys and kenne bell have been doing it forever. I do eventually want to go in and put a larger pump with external regulator just for peace of mind but was just curious if the booster will would.

I have a boost a pump laying around just in case :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It's time!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Nice. You looking to adopt any 31 year old sons? Lol
I have three from 23 to 30, I'm good :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
ZFG tuning has commenced on stock DI pump, this thing needs an intercooler badly. [email protected] degrees ambient = 170 manifold temps. OWIE

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
0-60 pull last night in the heat, revision 3, still more to go. E85 will massively wake this thing up and an intercooler. :)

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Did you footbrake that thing to 2-3k on a stock converter ?

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
21 - 40 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
15 Participants
mtxpert
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing