·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
Very good for the crap Density Altitudes right now in AZ . Currently 4746 ft as i write this. Take a few tenths off that when we get that cool morning air starting here pretty soon .

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Very good for the crap Density Altitudes right now in AZ . Currently 4746 ft as i write this. Take a few tenths off that when we get that cool morning air starting here pretty soon .
With an IC, downpipes and intake and good air this winter I think an 11 is definitely possible in this which is CRAZY.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
That mustang sounded way faster than it was lol

Great run.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
i think it may take more than that those mods suprisingly didnt add too much to an already well tuned gen 2 polar opposite of my gen 1 f150
We're down around 10lbs of max flow on the turbos and the manifold temps are seeing around 160 at a full pull and ECU is pulling timing. DA was around 5500 that night as well.
There's about another 70lbs in it plus if I can get down around 1K DA that's more than a second of ET available. I'll pull the middle row captains chars and spare for another 300lbs/.3 in the 1/4 as well.
Plans are always nice, we'll see if I can put it into practice, an 11 second Navigator would be HILARIOUS. :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
70HP not 70lbs, can't find the edit button :)

Reactions: sleipnir

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
DA correction shows [email protected] for the run that night.... Damn **** air in Phoenix

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Navigator doing tow duties for my V and new trailer. New water to air intercooler getting welded up this week as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: SrpRacing

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Time for some goodies, air to water was a no go, back to using that on the tremor. Going to install this weekend, have to get ready for SCT Phoenix

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
How so? The website only shows 18+. and their power claims are based off their tune. I imagine the elbow down at the turbo curve may hurt a little but I don't know about 20hp. Take your intake tubes complete off and test with open turbo, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
How so? The website only shows 18+. and their power claims are based off their tune. I imagine the elbow down at the turbo curve may hurt a little but I don't know about 20hp. Take your intake tubes complete off and test with open turbo, lol.
Adam showed some airflow gains of 5#/min, with just the tube swap. I'm not saying everyone would see the same results, but even 2-3#'s would be sweet.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I'll take everything I can get, need to be 12.0 for SCT Phoenix competition 10/18 :)

Reactions: Blown F-150

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I would think the turbos would need to be at or near max flow to see substantial gains from the tubes.

Its the same as with a CAI. All you are doing is increasing the pressure/density going into the compressor. If you increase the density going in, then you can get more mass flow going out. If the turbos are not already maxed out though, then they are going to magically flow more.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I would think the turbos would need to be at or near max flow to see substantial gains from the tubes.

Its the same as with a CAI. All you are doing is increasing the pressure/density going into the compressor. If you increase the density going in, then you can get more mass flow going out. If the turbos are not already maxed out though, then they are going to magically flow more.
We're 10lb per min away from max currently, need to do boost activated cutout also. Intercooler is mandated as manifold temps around 160+ to 170

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
I'll take everything I can get, need to be 12.0 for SCT Phoenix competition 10/18 :)
A 12.0? WTF? I know you're running e85 and have the bigger HO turbos but that thing is heavier than Tremor. My only goal is the run 12.5 on straight 93. Not a race car but still disappointing to know a Navigator could be quicker, although not a 93 tune vs 93 tune though.

Good luck.

61 - 80 of 102 Posts