F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Very good for the crap Density Altitudes right now in AZ . Currently 4746 ft as i write this. Take a few tenths off that when we get that cool morning air starting here pretty soon .

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Very good for the crap Density Altitudes right now in AZ . Currently 4746 ft as i write this. Take a few tenths off that when we get that cool morning air starting here pretty soon .
With an IC, downpipes and intake and good air this winter I think an 11 is definitely possible in this which is CRAZY.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
That mustang sounded way faster than it was lol

Great run.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
i think it may take more than that those mods suprisingly didnt add too much to an already well tuned gen 2 polar opposite of my gen 1 f150
We're down around 10lbs of max flow on the turbos and the manifold temps are seeing around 160 at a full pull and ECU is pulling timing. DA was around 5500 that night as well.
There's about another 70lbs in it plus if I can get down around 1K DA that's more than a second of ET available. I'll pull the middle row captains chars and spare for another 300lbs/.3 in the 1/4 as well.
Plans are always nice, we'll see if I can put it into practice, an 11 second Navigator would be HILARIOUS. :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
70HP not 70lbs, can't find the edit button :)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
15 Participants
mtxpert
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing