F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, ive been a member now for a month or so and find myself here more and more... I purchased my Kodiak Brown Ecoboost April 22 and so far have about 5800 miles on it... I absolutely love this truck.. This is my 5th F150 and so far my favorite.. I figured i would post a few pics of my past f150s and of course the new truck

This is a pic of my 03 King Ranch bought the truck in 07 with 70,000 miles and traded it off late last year with 160,000 miles.. Never had one problem with the truck..

Decided to trade it off since the miles was getting on up there for a 07 f150 supercrew Xlt.. I kept this truck for about a mpnth before trading it off.. It was a good truck but had the little 4.6 in it plus the king ranch interior had spoiled me so i wasnt to happy with the Xlt package.

Next Truck was a 07 FX2.. Very nice truck.. 5.4 and i loved the black leather.. put 12,000 miles on this one in 2 months and wasnt expecting to get rid of it until i decided to go look around on the ford lot... Next day i traded it off.

And now the my Ecobeast! Heres the pic when it was still at the dealership

And about 2 weeks later i finally had the time to wash it.. I clayed, waxed it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
WOW!!! No Doubt the F-150 has been there with ya all the way thru LOL! Nice Pictures and it good to hear the EcoBeast is hold up to your standard as the bar seems to get raised with every new generation!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've had 13 trucks (that i can remember) before my Ecoboost. 9 were bought new & 4 were bought used. 7 were Fords (new 1973, new 1990, new 1997, new 2000, used 1966, used 1972, used 1978), 2 were Dodges (new 2003 & new 2007), 2 were Mazdas (new 1981, & used 1990) & yes even 1 Chevy (new 1992) & 1 GMC (new 1995). The Ecoboost is far superior to any of the previous trucks in every way, including price. My first new truck was a Ford F100 bought new in Dec. 1972. Sticker was $3500. The best mpg i ever got was 12 & that was all hiway @ 55 mph. It had a 360 v8 with auto transmission. But on the bright side, gas was 18.9 cents a gallon at the time.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ore

WOW!!! No Doubt the F-150 has been there with ya all the way thru LOL! Nice Pictures and it good to hear the EcoBeast is hold up to your standard as the bar seems to get raised with every new generation!
When buying trucks i always go to test drive other brands and everytime i come right back to the ford dealership.. When i got the 03 Kr i test drove a dodge and chevy and there was no comparision ( i didnt even drive the chevy a block before i turned around) This last time i tried the dodge and the silverado before driving the ecoboost.. Liked the dodge until i drove the eco and never looked back..

So far ive got 7300 miles on the eco in 3 months and still smile when i get in it to drive..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts