1 - 20 of 2393 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
700 lbs. It's an 89 camper so it's the steel frame not the aluminum. The EB does a great job. Even through valleys and tight hills

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pic ^^^ I'm really involved in a number of side-x-side sites. Those things are a blast to drive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is a pic I snapped while on the long haul from Orlando back to Alberta Canada. The ECOBOOST pulled really good, no loss of power...EVER. There are now 11,000 miles on the truck and about 10,000 of them are towing this trailer. The average fuel economy we got was 11mpg but the wind in SD & ND kicked it down a little bit more. I guess that's what you get when you pull a couple thousand pounds across the continent!
ecomap.jpg

ecochat.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking forward to moving from my Ford 3/4 ton diesel & really challenging my new 2013 Limited 4x4 with the Echoboost it has the 3.73 gears so supposedly it will haul 10K.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a trip FP_ecoboost! I'll have to do that next time I pull my toy hauler on a trip.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool, be sure to let us know how it compares!

Looking forward to moving from my Ford 3/4 ton diesel & really challenging my new 2013 Limited 4x4 with the Echoboost it has the 3.73 gears so supposedly it will haul 10K.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here's mine with Orange attached. Orange is a 5 x 10 aluminum trailer that carries my race bikes and all the crap (generator, tool box, canopy, spare tires, etc.) around. I used to have a Honda Pilot to do the job. Now it's the F-150 that's taken over. I'll be going on my first trip down to Florida in mid-Feb and I'm hoping I get better mileage than I did with the Honda.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
27 ft. Wolf Pack, 5800 pounds empty, loaded with a week's worth of food and the RZR with all the goodies, about 8000 pounds. New Image.JPG

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2393 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
698 Participants
milesej05
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing