F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just creating a test thread as you admins work on the site. (rather than using a truck thread for testing)

Image upload through Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I knew it immediately myself.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts

It broke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That admin post stating that they installed the latest Tapatalk plug in got my hopes up.

Tapatalk support forum stated that it fixed a bbcode for images on the Xenforo forums, which is what we run on now.

I started a thread on the Tapatalk support forum about us folks over here on dotnet, hoping to shake up the stalemate.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
That admin post stating that they installed the latest Tapatalk plug in got my hopes up.

Tapatalk support forum stated that it fixed a bbcode for images on the Xenforo forums, which is what we run on now.

I started a thread on the Tapatalk support forum about us folks over here on dotnet, hoping to shake up the stalemate.

Thanks Brucey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
283 Posts
We have continued to be in contact with the Tapatalk support team. Tapatalk has confirmed this is an issue on their side and it will be addressed in a future release of the app. Once Tapatalk has released a fix, this issue should be resolved by updating the app to the most current version. We don’t have an ETA for the new release. Hopefully, that helps provide a bit more clarity on this frustrating issue. (Have y'all already verified you are using the newest version of Tapatalk?)

In the meantime, have you tried accessing the site from your mobile browser yet? The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have continued to be in contact with the Tapatalk support team. Tapatalk has confirmed this is an issue on their side and it will be addressed in a future release of the app. Once Tapatalk has released a fix, this issue should be resolved by updating the app to the most current version. We don’t have an ETA for the new release. Hopefully, that helps provide a bit more clarity on this frustrating issue. (Have y'all already verified you are using the newest version of Tapatalk?)

In the meantime, have you tried accessing the site from your mobile browser yet? The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device.

- Cricket
Thanks.

And yes, I've accessed the site 1872 times in the mobile browser. Everytime I'm in Tapatalk and the image doesn't show up, I click "Webview", then in Webview I click "Jump to latest"

Then I return to Tapatalk because I'm brainwashed. Lol

Seriously, thanks for your efforts!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Those are some messed up pictures! You should be ashamed!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
admin
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing