F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Awesome! Looks pretty good! personally I would plasti your center caps to, but either way I don't like the look of chrome either!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Man I like it! Nice- my truck is tuxedo black and would love to do the same thing. Could you PM me details on how? Do I have to take bumpers and grill off to do it right? Thx.
Looks killer btw

MPT tuned....Kings of the Street!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would also be interested in the how-to PM, if you could send it to me. Truck looks great btw

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha very true Madecoboost, gotta stick to my whoring! I just sent a pm to bayourunner, I'll copy and paste it and send it to you adicus8. Thanks for the kind words

·
Registered
7 Posts
I personally love plasti dip! I've done a few of my car with it and also a little on my Ecoboost! But if you go to YouTube DipYourCar has the best how to videos, very easy to do!

·
Registered
374 Posts
You coukd post your how to steps and ask to make it a sticky since there is so much interest....looks good by the way

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha madecoboost, whores unite! I'm no pro plasman lol I'd just recommend YouTube or what arrow hunter suggested. Thanks for the kind words plasman. Sent a pm to motorcityeco

1 - 20 of 54 Posts