F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta thank reider and Boost-Bars.com for the good communication and extra effort on my order. The first bars went MIA in Canada, so they sent out a 2nd package which arrived in a hurry. I hope they can get the lost bars back from the Canadian post office somehow.

Didnt want more chrome on the truck, so I compromised with the platinum colored bars (which are like a matte chrome, slightly reflective) in hopes that they would come close to matching the silver 2-tone on the truck. Pretty happy with the look, and might get the factory paint code for ingot silver down the road and re-paint them if I want a perfect match. They are a little loose to where you can shift them around with your hands, but are in no danger of coming out. I might add some solarez to the top and bottom of the mounting bars to keep them from shifting around in there.

Sorry for the crappy pics... I plan to take some good ones of the truck in the mountains this winter.

Bars-front_zps2861c799.jpg bars2_zps6dbd853a.jpg bars-right_zpsdedd4ec5.jpg

·
Registered
156 Posts
Can't believe how much better the boost bars make the front end look. Your truck looks great. Hopefully my boost bars will find my front door soon.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts