F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried returning the truck back to stock, wife was working the key when she accidentally clicked it back when it was to be left in the run position. Now the truck has all dash warnings on, doesn't read the KM's and the device just says "initializing communication". Anyone come across this before? Any possible fixes? 2013 FX4 and bullydog triple platinum GT device.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Tried returning the truck back to stock, wife was working the key when she accidentally clicked it back when it was to be left in the run position. Now the truck has all dash warnings on, doesn't read the KM's and the device just says "initializing communication". Anyone come across this before? Any possible fixes? 2013 FX4 and bullydog triple platinum GT device.
I would disconnect the battery for a few hours and try again... sounds like you stuck it in a loop and hopefully having the battery disconnected will allow the PCM to get back to a loadable state.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Oh snap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ducatti20

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Get it running?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hasn't been on since the day he posted this thread......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts