F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered a set of front and rear, pads, rotor, and calipers for my truck thru Amazon (1st mistake) and all the pads rotors and calipers did not fit on the rear called Amazon and they told me there's nothing they can do and they said i could go thru Power Stop directly, which i did and they have be very supportive (i'm not here to bash Power Stop) but it seems they are coming up short on the calipers since i have Electric E-Brakes, i seen the front calipers from Power Stop and i'v seen the Calipers on the rear from Ford and i want the Power Stop Calipers on the rear, i tow every week 5 to 13k and would love to have that piece of mind, i love the feel of the brakes just since i put the fronts on, does nayone know if they make upgraded calipers compatible with the Electric E-Brakes?

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
We are waiting for the aftermarket to catch up to those electric e-brake rear calipers.

Some of the exotic cars are already supported, interestingly enough. For example, Brembo has rear electric e-brake calipers for some Ferraris. But that's likely because they were the supplier in the first place?

I think you'll need to use Ford's rear caliper, and everything else can be aftermarket. (pads and front calipers)
For now, anyways.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i think you are correct I've been looking and it does not seem i have any options and that's fine i'm ok with that

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is a shout to POWER STOP, my order got screwed up by Amazon and they told me to go pound sand, after I figured it out I called POWERSTOP and they worked with me through the entire process, problem is they are not making calipers for the Electronic E_Brakes but they made everything right and refunded my money no questions ask, it's hard to find a internet company that's not a pain in the ass to deal with, i love these brakes and will be ordering some for my wife's Explorer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts