F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
101 - 120 of 163 Posts

·
Moderstrator
3,346 Posts
I drive that far to the closest Texas Roadhouse now.
Not too far at all. We have Texas Roadhouses closer to us than that. My son-in-law runs one of them. I've never been to it but will need to get my act in gear as COVID hopefully winds down. The truth is I've only been to a Texas Roadhouse twice in my life. It was good, even memorable, but I remember it being over the top busy both times I was there. The waiting in line kind of killed the event for me.

·
Moderstrator
3,346 Posts
Actually, Snake would never be tired of Texas Roadhouse. They've never failed on me, so I know what I'm getting. Big glass of sweet tea, peppered Ribeye medium rare, sautéed mushrooms, baked sweet potato, wedge salad.

Downright comfort meal. :)

First grandchild? Your world is fixing to get rocked.

This is just a few minutes ago, breakfast tacos after church. All 6 of my grandkids and my 2 daughters. While I clicked the camera I was hearing "push me Pawpaw" in chorus.

View attachment 173328

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
She has her shoes on. That's amazing.

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
She has her shoes on. That's amazing.
Lol

I'm not saying that the church requires them, but her mom won't let her go to church barefoot. Seems a little strict to me.

·
Moderstrator
3,346 Posts
Nothing wrong with teaching them a little civilization too. They'll learn the other all by themselves.

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
This is what it is all about, family...train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it...

Good stuff!

·
Premium Member
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
............. when they are OLD they will not depart from it...

Good stuff!
It's that in-between child/old that's the scary part!

I got asked to babysit the youngest sisters while the teens & parents go play kickball. I walked over to the house and asked "where are they?"

Daughter says "in the play room I think"

I peek in and only see 1

"what's up Berkliegh? What you laughing about?"

"Nuttin Pawpaw"

"Where's Cammy?"

Evades answer. It all comes clear. I grab the phone and take the shot.

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,447 Posts
This is what it is all about, family...train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it...

Good stuff!
Says who ?

·
Moderstrator
3,346 Posts
Off the top of my head, I think that was credited to Solomon though I believe the author is less clear a little further on in Proverbs.

·
Premium Member
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,447 Posts
Just saying that proverb or whatever it is isn't always true.

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
No, not always. But there is an element of truth in it, regardless of how one looks at it.

You changed your mind yet? We going to Utah or what?

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,447 Posts
I'm booked up on vacations thru Rocktober.

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,447 Posts
LOL
I have a week vacation every month and they are all scheduled, booked, settled.

·
Premium Member
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Soooooo, nobody is even willing to GUESS what this contraption is? It's the FIRST change Ford has made on the 3.5 Ecoboost exhaust that I know of from since the initial release in 2011. Even the exhaust hangers appeared to stay the same across the 2011-2020. I say that because the Full Race exhaust for Gen1 was plug&play on the Gen2.

No more!

This "device" is nestled between the downpipe flange and the oem resonator, which pushed the resonator closer to the muffler. So no longer is the exhaust interchangeable.

Surely this isn't a Powerboost thingy? 🤔

·
Moderstrator
3,346 Posts
Subbed. Exhaust brake, cooler, one of those pieces you just feel like you need to get rid of? No idea what it is but that weld in the back looks kinda wonky from the pic.

101 - 120 of 163 Posts