F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a email this morning, Ford sent me a $2500 PCO! On any new XLT ,$3000 on a Limited or Platinum. Not sure how? But I did call Ford 3 times and told them I was thinking about purchasing a new truck. It was perfect timing, pulling the trigger tomorrow on a ordered truck.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got the same offer a few weeks ago. Can't afford new truck prices. Struggling to make the payment in the 2014 I bought with 80k miles.

·
Registered
135 Posts
We're gottin high cash offers several times from our local Ford dealer for DW's '12 Fusion and our '13 F-150 Eco saying there is a high demand for these 2 vehicles. Also getting multiple offers from the GM & Chewy dealers saying the same thing. We have no intention on trading even though we could afford a new car. DW says she doesn't want a new one, she love her Fusion (only has 42,000 miles). Heck our truck only has 44,000 miles on it. We don't need any stinkin new vehicles. lol!

Milo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
theasphaltrv'er
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing