F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After the final results were tallied, all prize picks and trades have been made. Here are the final picks and prizes.

Thanks again to ALL of our sponsors, most especially Stage3 Motorsports, Leading Edge Tuning, and UPR Products for being Title Sponsors!

Raiderfan1890 took the $350 Gift Certificate from: F150 Performance Parts - Free, Fast Shipping!

2Canches traded his pick to LeverKyle who selected: Leading Edge Tuning

Lowes48 traded his pick to aboostedf150 who selected: 11-14 Ford F150 Ecoboost 4in MEGA Catch Can CSS | UPR

VolforLife traded his pick down to #15. BHPete selected: http://oraclelights.com/automotive-lighting-products/ORACLE-LED-Headlight-Fog--DRL-Bulbs/ORACLE-H13-LED-Headlight-Replacement-Bulbs

OxfordFX4 selected: Truck Tent | Truck Bed Tents | Truck Camping

TeamFour selected: Airaid - Product Search

n00g7 (Taylor Swift) selected: Auto Meter - Gauges

Evangorp Selected: Truck Tailgate Assist | Dee Zee and Small Auto Safe

Scap99 selected: Under the Hood Cyclone LED Light Kit - Ford Raptor - KC #352

CDNFyrFtr selected: Putco Optic 360 - High Power LED Fog Lamp Bulbs - Putco Accessories - PutcoSales.com

IronHideFX4 selected a product assortment from: One-Key Lock Technology - Learns YOUR key the first time you use them ? BOLT Locks by Strattec

aboostedf150 traded with Lowes48 who selected: CTEK Multi US 4.3 | CTEK Battery ChargersCTEK Battery Chargers

Preejean selected a kit from: Sound Dampening, Vibration Damping, Thermal Insulation for automotive applications - HUSHMAT.

2Canches selected (and traded): Reische Thermostat - F150 Ecoboost 170 degree [F150-Tstat] - $65.00 : Eco Power Parts!, More Power for your Ecoboosted vehicle!

VolForLife selected the new (currently in testing) MSD Ecoboost sparkplugs

It was a blast. Thanks again to everyone that participated (players and sponsors). Have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving!!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Awesome! I love how you only listed our forum names except for noog lol

Inaugural .net Sponsored NASCAR league winner.

·
Registered
869 Posts
This was a lot of fun and I sincerely thank Vol and the vendors for making this possible.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Damn shame I didn't win anything (16th place...) but I still appreciate all the vendors who supported the league. Hope to see y'alls support again next year.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Just got confirmation that my cutout will be here Wednesday. Thanks again to everyone. Especially Volforlife and LET.

Luckiest guy in the inaugural .net NASCAR league.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Just got confirmation that my cutout will be here Wednesday. Thanks again to everyone. Especially Volforlife and LET. And 2canches for giving me his pick. And Raiderfan for his advice on my team so I was able to sneak in to the top 15.

FIFY

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
FIFY

you're right. I owe it all to you two. You guys rock.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
you're right. I owe it all to you two. You guys rock.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I would like to see some of your wieners stuff installed please! Congrats to all that won it was fun!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416924540.333499.jpg

Sent from my "unbent" iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ahhahahahahahahahhah FML I was trying to make a funny but in turn made an awful sounding statement. I am all over it today
LOL...you can't get away with anything on an Interwebz forum....someone is always waiting to call you on it....

By the way dudes....I'm submitting names and addresses to sponsors today. Other than the 3 Grand Prize guys and BHPete, if you are among those that have yet to email me your address (you know who you are), don't come whining to me that you haven't seen your prize in the next week or two....I'm not baby sitting your asses. :p

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
LOL...you can't get away with anything on an Interwebz forum....someone is always waiting to call you on it....

By the way dudes....I'm submitting names and addresses to sponsors today. Other than the 3 Grand Prize guys and BHPete, if you are among those that have yet to email me your address (you know who you are), don't come whining to me that you haven't seen your prize in the next week or two....I'm not baby sitting your asses. :p
Awwwww!!! Grampa yelled at you guys!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts