F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all. So I was running wires in my truck and my son accidentally touched a wire somewhere and the truck went dead. Couldn’t start for 2 days. All of a sudden it started but now every light on my dash is on and even throwing codes for things my truck is not equipped with. Tried to clear them and nothing. Also tried unplugging the battery and nothing. Any suggestions thanks

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Have you checked all the fuses? Check the box under the hood and the one in the passenger foot well.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Sup all. So I was running wires in my truck and my son accidentally touched a wire somewhere and the truck went dead. Couldn’t start for 2 days. All of a sudden it started but now every light on my dash is on and even throwing codes for things my truck is not equipped with. Tried to clear them and nothing. Also tried unplugging the battery and nothing. Any suggestions thanks
Ouch! This is why the warning, to disconnect the negative battery terminal before doing pretty much anything, exists.

I would be disconnecting the battery overnight and holding my breath, that you didn't fry some chip, somewhere.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I drove it and everything still on. Could the bcm be fried? Most codes for restraints

1 - 7 of 7 Posts