F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The route to car ownership is filled with many options and leasing can be one for those who do not want to commit to a long-term purchase.

Read more >>

·
Registered
9 Posts
pros
-cheaper option when it comes to monthly expenses
- you would be able to drive a higher end car because you wont have to pay as much
cons
-some cars have a limited number of miles and if you go over you would have to pay an excess mileage fee
- if you dont keep the car properly maintained you would have to pay for wear and tear damages on your own

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Man would I love to buy the lease a friend just turned in. 3 years. She only used up 16,000 miles, which sucked for her because she bought more than twice that many and she didn't get any kind of benefit. Car was spotless and perfect.

She COULD have maybe gotten some benefit if she was going to buy it, or buy another Volkswagen product. But she already joined the F150 Ecoboost club. (wonder why? Lol)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, the article is great and very useful. Mostly for people like me who are trying to make the perfect choice. I am in the situation when I have to choose what's the best option for me to buy a new car. A lease or a credit, to be honest, I've met a lot of issues with the lease program and it took me too much time to sign the lease contract for the first time. That's why I decided to have a credit instead, it will be much easier for me, I am sure of that. I found a great credit company, a well known one, that will offer me the necessary amount of money in a very short time, maybe a day, with a small payment debt. By the way this is the company https://credit-10.com/nl/minilening/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts