F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
pros
-cheaper option when it comes to monthly expenses
- you would be able to drive a higher end car because you wont have to pay as much
cons
-some cars have a limited number of miles and if you go over you would have to pay an excess mileage fee
- if you dont keep the car properly maintained you would have to pay for wear and tear damages on your own

Man would I love to buy the lease a friend just turned in. 3 years. She only used up 16,000 miles, which sucked for her because she bought more than twice that many and she didn't get any kind of benefit. Car was spotless and perfect.

She COULD have maybe gotten some benefit if she was going to buy it, or buy another Volkswagen product. But she already joined the F150 Ecoboost club. (wonder why? Lol)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well, the article is great and very useful. Mostly for people like me who are trying to make the perfect choice. I am in the situation when I have to choose what's the best option for me to buy a new car. A lease or a credit, to be honest, I've met a lot of issues with the lease program and it took me too much time to sign the lease contract for the first time. That's why I decided to have a credit instead, it will be much easier for me, I am sure of that. I found a great credit company, a well known one, that will offer me the necessary amount of money in a very short time, maybe a day, with a small payment debt. By the way this is the company https://credit-10.com/nl/minilening/

I leased a 1984 Ford Tempo......remember them??

It was cheaper than a car payment but I had a bunch to pay in mile overages. Ugh. Then they dinged my extra for excessive tire wear.

When I turned it in, they asked if I wanted to buy it. The residual value was higher than the same car with less miles on their used car lot...heck no!

Then I asked for a ride home as I did not have a vehicle....they called me a cab and it cost $20+ to get home!!!

I have not leased since and don’t intend to. It’s great for some folks but not for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.