F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forum FNG and just bought a 2013 Ecoboost XLT. Everything is stock for now but I do have a bumper billet and precut tint(20%) for the front windows on the way. Looking to do minor cosmetics but nothing drastic (warranty/budget reasons)....for now lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome and congrats on a beautiful F150!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice looking truck. Hope you enjoy it and welcome!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome. Nice rig.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Welcome! Your truck will be perfectly good without any modifications! Whenever you start, it's a hard disease to stop.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on your first. Though they are kind of like potato chips.....I'm on my 6th one.....

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

Very nice truck you have there!

SPPD

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! Make sure you post pics of the truck as you add to it!
Bumper Billet installed in 5 minutes, although my forearms look like I fought barbed wire. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376074536.720391.jpg

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome! Make sure you post pics of the truck as you add to it!
20% tint on front windows, 5% strip on windshield, weathertech floor mats installed. Adding AVS seamless slimline ventshades this week. sunny.jpg tint.jpg view from inside, near perfect match floor1.jpg floor 2.jpg

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Auto Ventshade Seamless Ventvisors just came in! vv1.jpg vv2.jpg

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Friendly tip, buy them from Amazon. Item# 894011, $76.50 for the 4 piece set, over $50 cheaper than from Advance Auto.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Friendly tip, buy them from Amazon. Item# 894011, $76.50 for the 4 piece set, over $50 cheaper than from Advance Auto.
Thanks! I only paid about that for the inline ones here in Anchorage. It will depend on how much they want to tack on for shipping. I have a hard time ordering it if I can purchase through a local vendor for a few dollars more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts