F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am getting confused on how to build the F150 Ecoboost I need. I want the Supercab, (Not the larger crew cab), MAX TOW (I need all towing options, brake controller, oil & transmission cooler, Class IV hitch. 3.73 gearing.

Is this possible? I can't seem to build one online. I do not need the fancy models either.

Thanks

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hello! I am getting confused on how to build the F150 Ecoboost I need. I want the Supercab, (Not the larger crew cab), MAX TOW (I need all towing options, brake controller, oil & transmission cooler, Class IV hitch. 3.73 gearing.

Is this possible? I can't seem to build one online. I do not need the fancy models either.

Thanks
I just built what you want on the Ford build & price site. I think you will have to go to the XLT package to get what you want. Priced out @ $39000. Ecco Boost XLT supercab 6 1/2 foot bed 301 package. No other options. I hope you are able to get what you want.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
You can do that with the XLT, but go for the FX4 if you want 4x4.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
XLT doesn't come in 4X4?

Sent from my white iPad3 in a RED smart case using an app called Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
XLT doesn't come in 4X4?

Sent from my white iPad3 in a RED smart case using an app called Tapatalk
It does, but it comes in to about the same as the FX4 with the same options since he has to get the $4000 equipment option to add the tranny cooler on the XLT, which also adds a shitton of chrome. I guess he could go for the FX2, instead, too, if not wanting to do 4x4.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
FX2 is also cheaper than the XLT with the options he wants.

·
Registered
244 Posts
What are difference between the xlt and the fx4? I thought it was shocks and trim?

2011 lariat crew 5.5 bed Leveled, machined rockstars , grabbers, weather tech mudflaps , sub mod, tailgate assist

·
Registered
943 Posts
I just built what you want on the Ford build & price site. I think you will have to go to the XLT package to get what you want. Priced out @ $39000. Ecco Boost XLT supercab 6 1/2 foot bed 301 package. No other options. I hope you are able to get what you want.
I priced it as a 4 X 4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts