F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new FX4 and love it. I have the 18" smoke looking rims on it and they look great but when I was looking at my vin sticker in the door it says 20x8.5j for rims? Did they switch something at the dealer? Just checking...

Thanks for the insight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Didn't you post this picture of your new 2013 fx4? View attachment 232

Those are 20's.

Yes, those are 20's in the photo you linked; attached is a photo of the 18's, for MY 2013:

While I do love the look of 20's; I also like the look of the 18's, and they are much more practical for use out in the desert or off the beaten path, in the mountains. Also, I have found there is a better selection of tire A/T and M/T tire sizes, in the 18" version. I am old-school and like the larger rubber area, protecting the wheel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes..all you say is true for sure...also you get better wear mileage from the 18's...plus the money you save replacing them...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are 20s. I looked at so many f150's before I settled that I forgot which rims I had I swore they were the 18s. Lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Riotrob
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing