21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
The bar just got raised. That's awesome. That 60 foot time is nuts. :cool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Finally got to the track for some test and tune time, Car # 13. Still refining a few things on the MPT tune such as shift points... so close to the 12s! Oh well

View attachment 53697

Can't help feeling I should be faster with my mods? What do you guys think, I need to give Mike a chance to review and finish refining tune I figure there is a bit more there. I really need to add meth! ... maybe soon

Mods: Full Race exhaust, catless downpipes, intercooler, turbos, air intake, catch can, 170 thermostat

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
D/A was 7500ft, but still in da 12's baby. I should also mention that 3 out of 6 coils died right aftr the race, so it could go faster if all 6 are firing when they should. I can't wait. Such a fun truck.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Thanks. Those were done with my D/D E30 meth tune. I still have the more aggressive(timing wise) E30 race tune. If we can knock another .2 , we'll tie the current record for the fastest eco f150. When corrected for altitude, that is.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Finally got to the track for some test and tune time, Car # 13. Still refining a few things on the MPT tune such as shift points... so close to the 12s! Oh well

View attachment 53697

Can't help feeling I should be faster with my mods? What do you guys think, I need to give Mike a chance to review and finish refining tune I figure there is a bit more there. I really need to add meth! ... maybe soon

Mods: Full Race exhaust, catless downpipes, intercooler, turbos, air intake, catch can, 170 thermostat
upgraded turbos? Just making sure for the parts list?

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
So much of this is all about the driver mod..... That's what I'm lacking. I have to get to the track this fall and work on it... all this power and terrible driver LOL.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Can we start a 37" tre category? Pretty sure I'd rock it. lol

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
The 5.0's are fun to race, especially if you happen to surprise one. The wife had a chance to race a Roush charged one, but the coils on the truck decided to act up. He really liked our truck. But, he wants to run us at full strength.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
It can a bit of a handful. It's under knife at the moment, and we're expecting just shy of 600rwhp NA when it's finished. Anyway, I won't thread jack any longer, lol.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts