F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to set the USB or Bluetooth as the default when my truck starts up? I hate having to hit the button and tell it to switch over? Ford f150 with sync radio.

·
Registered
523 Posts
My SYNC with MyFordTouch system will pick back up the same source at the spot it left off when the truck was last running.

I don't believe I changed any settings on the unit to make this occur.

·
Registered
7,635 Posts
Yup. I got in mine this morning and as soon as it started Rodney Atkins came on over the Bluetooth. Right where I left off the day before.

·
Registered
360 Posts
No, this is a known problem. My 2013 sometimes stays on USB and picks up where it left off when I shut it down last, but more often than not it will start up and be set to Line In even though I always leave it on USB. It's annoying as hell. Plenty of talk on this in the various forums online. Sync has issues.

i especially hate that it won't read the files in the USB drive in the order I named them. Instead it reads them by their metadata, and even then always alphabetically by song name first and then by artist. F'd!

I think I can make playlists to have the files on the USB drive play in the exact order I want them to, but it wasn't this hard with my last $130 Kenwood stereo. ???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts