F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone installed the three grill lights like the raptor has can you send a pic of how you ran the wires since the grill opens with the hood, want to install them but don't want it to look shitty

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
It's easy to just run the harness under the insulation on the passenger side and across the top of the fender to the battery. It's pretty clean. That's how I did my 30" LED bar

Sent from my HAL9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's easy to just run the harness under the insulation on the passenger side and across the top of the fender to the battery. It's pretty clean. That's how I did my 30" LED bar Sent from my HAL9000 using Tapatalk
Ok I'm guessing I could hook up the lights to the fuse box so they turn on with the lights

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Yeah if you don't want them on a separate switch

Sent from my HAL9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have them installed. I just ran the wires under the hood insulation and they come with some small wire piping to protect them at the hood hinge but I have had no problems. I just tapped into the front running lights and they come on and off perfectly with the other running lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Looks good!

KCCO!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have them installed. I just ran the wires under the hood insulation and they come with some small wire piping to protect them at the hood hinge but I have had no problems. I just tapped into the front running lights and they come on and off perfectly with the other running lights.
Do you happen to know the dimensions of the bracket? I have the lights already and they just don't sell the bracket but I have a buddie that has a 3d printer so if the dimensions are right he could print it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts