F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have parts needed to put gen2 Raptor take-offs onto a 2011-14 F150. Looking for $2800 for everything.

OEM Fox 2.5's with SVC adjustable perch collar
Lower Control Arms
Upper Control Arms
Tie Rods
Front CVs
RPG coil-bucket extension kit
No rear shocks**

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did more snooping around and it looks like $2400 is a much better asking price. Open to reasonable offers as well...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be interested and am only an hr away. Did you change your mind on doing the build?
To put the gen2 setup on my 2011 requires welding, which I don't mind, but it also takes up more space in the engine bay. I'm trying to get some gen1 parts instead. Makes my life a lil easier

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ahhh I see. I do have some gen 1 front springs if you’re interested. They were off my 14 raptor. Just let me know.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
You can keep all your gen2 stuff minus the coils and use gen 1 coils instead. The arms didn't get changed if at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can keep all your gen2 stuff minus the coils and use gen 1 coils instead. The arms didn't get changed if at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I purchased gen1 springs initially to try that. I was advised against it.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Really why's that?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really why's that?
Not positive but I guess its to do with spring rates and ride height, maybe under-damping?. Would ride at a different height in the shock range than intended and would probably be best to change (flutter packs?) settings.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold lowers, uppers, CVs, and tie rods. Bracket kit doesn't work with an ecoboost. Gen 2 raptor front shocks aren't too relevant to this forum...

Please remove

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.