F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to share a few builds we have done. Mostly Raptors but we have done several FX4's, Limited's, ect. Enjoy!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I checked out a ton of pics on your web site. Awesome!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to share a few builds we have done. Mostly Raptors but we have done several FX4's, Limited's, ect. Enjoy
I've been looking at your lights since ADD started plugging y'all on their FB page. How does this work? Do you exchange my headlights for a set of custom ones, or would i be without lights for a few weeks while you do the work?

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been looking at your lights since ADD started plugging y'all on their FB page. How does this work? Do you exchange my headlights for a set of custom ones, or would i be without lights for a few weeks while you do the work?
We tried all that exchange deal or send your lights in and to be honest it was just a PITA. lol. Now we only sell brand new FoMoCo heads and recommend you keep your oem set. When the time comes to sell your truck you can just pull out the retrofits and sell them for close to what you paid. Ive had a ton of clients who do exactly that, theres no down time for your truck and you make money back in the end.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Sounds good to me. I have the factory HID's and to be honest the projector is crap. I'd like some higher end lenses, which ones do you offer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good to me. I have the factory HID's and to be honest the projector is crap. I'd like some higher end lenses, which ones do you offer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
We install the EvoX-R in place of the OEM projector. It has a much wider beam pattern, better foreground lighting and a clear lens for a nice sharp cutoff. The bulb type changes to a D2S which is higher quality then the D3S(mercury free) oem bulb and we can power it with a 50w ballast so it throws a lot more light. Theres pricing and output pics of the EvoX-R vs. OEM projector on our website - Home - Raptor Retrofit - headlight retrofits for 2009+ F150 If your interested please feel free to shoot me a email - [email protected]

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a Raptor just with a different grill and a bunch more add-ons. That one was in the Cooper Tire booth at SEMA last year and will be in the Giovanna Wheels booth this year, if anyone is attending. Im working on some crazy 2013 lights for a FX4 EcoBoost right not, Ill have pics posted tonight.

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
My brain wants everything, but my wallet doesn't. It's an ongoing struggle I deal with every day of my life...

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aside from the obvious cosmetic upgrades these lights have the EvoX-R projector upgrade with 50w bulbs and ballast. The red "demon eyes" are on a separate switch and for off-road use only. I should have some pics of them on the owners truck by this weekend.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Awesome!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Aside from the obvious cosmetic upgrades these lights have the EvoX-R projector upgrade with 50w bulbs and ballast. The red "demon eyes" are on a separate switch and for off-road use only. I should have some pics of them on the owners truck by this weekend.
Man those look awesome !! Would go nice with my black FX4!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Your website is awesome, and your products are sweet! Those headlights are a bit pricey though.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
From every place I've looked the factory HID's retail around 1,200, so 1,600 for a fully custom set with LED's and upgraded HID's really isn't bad at all. Especially since the resale value stays so high due to how popular our trucks are. My truck came with the factory HID's but I'll definitely be investing in an upgraded set. The difference in light output is insane. Raptor Retrofit should do a set of fogs for the f150 too, I'd love to see how that would look and perform.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts