F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes you read that right, a raptor style grille, "project Raptoid" has begun. Design is complete. Molds are kicked off.
boost-bars-albums-boost-bars-picture199396-raptoid-grille.png
The grille kit will feature the legendary BOOST-BARS quality, customer service and easy installation you have come to expect. in addition to the upper grille there will also be matching boost-bars lower grille and stick on hood vents.
The upper grille will be available in chrome, black and the standard metallic grey. the top hood section will be available primed, and I will try to offer as many colors already painted so you can just install when you receive them!

Timing - couple months

Cost- looking to retail between 400-500 right now, i still need to finalize all the costs. (you can sell your OEM grille anywhere from 200-600 easily mod will basically pay for itself)

By all means feel free to message me for details. I will start a pre-sale when i am about a month away from retailing.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I've wanted this forever

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
That thing is cool! I've seen some like it but they just say "OOOO" instead of "FORD"

Watch your top knot.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Group buy!!!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Will the OEM Raptor style amber lights be available for this? Key component IMO.
I second that! Built right in, ready to go.

Watch your top knot.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will the OEM Raptor style amber lights be available for this? Key component IMO.
I have the mounts for them in there, but trying to decide whether to source a cheaper light kit. to but the three lights would be minimum 200$incl shipping

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
That's a lot! I'd be fine with a cheaper kit.

Watch your top knot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Definitely add me to the list of pre-buyers! Can't wait to see pictures of the final product.
I'd like to see a black grille for a Sterling Grey '13 FX4 Appearance.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Make them available without lights to, if you can please :) im not a fan of them personally, this is more a mod for my girlfriend, man she lost her mind when I told her I will be able to buy this! She's so excited! Thank you for coming out with a mod that makes woman happy to! Not to often that I buy a mod, does it go this well!

1 - 20 of 190 Posts